Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bath time....

Okay, so Emily has NEVER liked bath time....until this week!  YAY!  She would scream bloody murder at us anytime we got her in the water.  (Just ask Aunt Holly---she witnessed this behavior when daddy was out of town.)  Anyway, I don't know what changed, but she started reaching for her toys in the tub and everything.  Here are some pictures from her bath last night.  The toys were not all in her little tub, she reached for them and started piling them around her belly. 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray...Success! I'm glad that we won't have to put screaming baby pictures in her scrapbook for the bath time page. Then again, maybe you should just to recall the fond memories of her infancy.

Lyn said...

Such cute pictures. I like the one in the middle best. I'm glad she's enjoying her bath now.

Kristi said...

oh that is sweet. I remember Lexi hated the bath too until about this age. I think it is easier when they can sit up...it must not be as scary.

Rachel said...

I can't believe she didn't like bath time...hopefully this change is permanent!

What a cute little bath chair holder thingie! I do believe that's the official name for it.

Oh and Emily looks cute too :-)

Missarrie said...

Whaaaa Whooooo! I am glad to see that bath time can be fun now. Maybe now you and Emily can look forward to bath time. Miss you all. Give Emily a great big hug and kiss from grandma.

Anonymous said...

oh now she decides she likes it after that great day I witnessed. I cant believe she is sitting up. Im excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Don said...

I've been looking at these great pictures every day...I thought I'd already commented on them, but just realized that I hadn't!!!

Having been there myself for one of the early I HATE BATHS sessions, it's so neat to see her in this happy state! We knew she'd come around, eventually!

She's a doll!