Sunday, September 13, 2009

Updating the ol' blog with pictures

These are all very random photos from several different days over the past month.  I haven't had the energy or the time to update the blog as often as I would like, but decided I should do it sooner than later or I will be very backed up! 

We took Emily to the Aquarium and they have a place you can feed nectar to birds.  Emily was very interested in watching them drink the nectar.  Brian wasn't a huge fan.  
Bad picture from this "photographer" but that is  Sting Ray that Emily is watching swim around.
Auntie Tabatha was here for 5 days and we had SUCH A GREAT TIME!  Emily and Tabatha were looking for seals.  Tabatha is laughing here because as the Seal swam by, Emily was yelling, "HI!!!"
Said Seal...
Tabatha is very particular about pillows.  We brought all that we could find in our house for her to decide between.  I just had to take a picture. 
Grandma and Grandpa met us for an impromptu lunch the other day and Grandpa took Emily  on the carousel.  Emily loved it and loved riding with Granpapa (we call him Grandpa, but she has added an extra pa at the end.)
Joe/Alisha/Oliver joined us for a day of Disney yesterday.  These kids LOVE each other.  They have so much fun together.  Here they are meeting with Minnie. 
I was trying to get a decent picture of Emily up in the ferris wheel, but this is all I got because she made me laugh.  She was eating, although her hand is in her mouth she was saying, "CHEESE."  
Told you these kids love each other.  We were riding It's a Small World and she had to turn around and see him.  They are so cute saying each other's name to get their attention.  Just adorable!
Emily got in the LEGO box and Brian had to make a game out of it.  So, of course, I wanted a picture. 
After Emily's bath, she came to her drawer of books, picked one up, took it to her chair and started to read.  
I can't believe we didn't take many pictures of our Sea World adventure.  I guess I was just way too hot and uncomfortable to think about pictures, but this one made me laugh.  This is her new facial expression.  Thought it was cute.  

6 comments:

Heidi said...

The pics are beautiful! She looks exactly like you in the last one.

Sigh...

Where has the time gone?

Rostamizadeh Family said...

I HAVE to get down there. I can't let anymore time go by without seeing her! Just know that while these blog updates are priceless, there is always a mix of happy and sad feelings. Happy to get caught up and sad to not be there.

Love you Ems!
Auntie Alyse

Lyn said...

I love her!

Brazenlilly said...

She is too cute! Love that Tabs is holding a sonic cup!

Tabatha said...

Love the pillow pic =) I had such a great time as well! Can't wait til the next one....hopefully sooner than later!

The Marshall Fam said...

LOVE the pics! She is looking so grown up!