Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My little nurturer

Emily has been very nurturing to her baby and other toys lately.  We'll often hear her say "it's okay" while both arms are wrapped tightly around one of her toys.  Last night, I walked into the room and I could see that she was rocking and as I listened closely, I heard her singing "Jesus, Kinley the Bible tells me so."  You see, not only do we sing Jesus Loves Me to her before she goes to bed, but we sing it to her whenever she is crying or in distress.  Apparently, Felipe (one of handy manny's toys) was crying and she needed to comfort him....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

awwww.... she's so sweet. she's going to be an awesome big sister!

Lyn said...

What a precious story. She is soooo sweet! Wish I'd been a fly on the wall....

Judi said...

sweet!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

you've challenged me to sing that song more with my girls! ella can do the "me" and the "bible" part right now :)

Tabatha said...

So sweet!