Thursday, October 28, 2010

9 months!

My baby girl is 9 months old already! How did this happen???
We took her in for her check up and she's happy and healthy. She's petite just like her sister. She weighs 17 pounds, although when asleep, I swear she's at least 30 pounds.

She is busy, busy, busy. She's all over the house all the time! I think tonight I realized that she's trying to say "bath" whenever she hears the water filling in the tub. She's busily crawling toward it saying, "Ba!" She LOVES her bathtime. It's a little stressful for us since Emily is in there with her and doesn't understand the dangers of water like we do. They love it, so it's great.

She got the green light to try new table foods so we're looking forward to trying out some banana, rice and pasta in her near future. She's already a big fan of cheerios and tofu. Lots of messes coming our way.

Enjoy the pictures of my nine monther....








3 comments:

Lyn said...

I love her! Happy 9 months, Kinley!!

The Marshall Fam said...

So sweet! I love that you can see her little teeth when she smiles--so cute!

Missarrie said...

Give her a big hug and kiss from grandma wolf please. Happy 9th month Kinley