Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Emily-ism

(Not the best quality of a picture, but I just like it)


I am LOVING all the new words and phrases that are becoming part of Emily's vocabulary. She makes us laugh so hard.

When doing something she shouldn't be doing and we catch her...."look around mommy"

When she wants me to scratch her back..."fingers mommy"

When calling her sister closer to her...(in the most southern accent possible) Ken lay, come here Ken Lay

When pronouncing "w" in the alphabet song...duck-u

When hungry..."my mouth hurts" or "my tummy hurts"

If you were having a conversation with her right now you would hear that she is going to be Belle for Halloween, that she will be a flower girl throwing petals, that she is almost three and if she goes potty she'll go to school. We hear about each one of those subjects at least once a day, but if I'm being honest, most of those subjects are touched at least three times a day.


No comments: