Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Emily is THREE!

It's December tomorrow and I just now have the time to write about my THREE year old's birthday party. We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese and she absolutely LOVED it. Poor thing cried so hard when her party was over and she had to go home. She loved almost everything about the day. She was very cautious around Chuck E, but other than that she was taking it all in. Dancing, smiling, playing, running, eating, catching tickets and more. It was such a great day! I love my girl.

This picture captures how she was at the party. So excited! I LOVE this.

Dancin' dancin' dancin'
I love her hands in this picture. I can't decide if she was having to hold them to keep her from digging in or thanking God for the sugar she was about to have. :)
Poor girl had to wait FOREVER to blow the candle out. They did all kinds of Chuck E introduction and dancing before they even put the candle on the cake. She did so great!
Safety goggles and special birthday hat to help catch tickets in the wind "tunnel"


2 comments:

Lyonslove said...

What a great day!

Missarrie said...

My oh my how she is growing. Looks like fun was had by all. Welcome to the world of Chuckee Cheese.