Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whooping and Hollering, the potty edition

Kinley continues to amaze me as she grows up. So many things are changing. Her vocabulary and sentence structure is really fun. Her attention to detail like knowing what things belong to certain people, where something was when she last saw it etc...amazes me. The latest and greatest is potty training.

We've talked about the potty a lot. We've had the "little girl potty" in the kids' bathroom for months. One day when I picked her up from daycare she told me she wanted to go potty....and...she did! Since then she has pretty much gone potty except for naps and nighttime and I couldn't be more thrilled. She's doing so great! My baby is growing up. Although I don't want her to grow up too quickly, I look forward to the idea of no diapers or pull ups! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

Go, Kins! Missing you bunches and can't wait for you to show me what a big girl you are. I want to plan something fun for the weekend that Grandma Wolf and I will be down there with your new cousins.