Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My growing baby

Here is a short video of Emily's early attempt to crawling.  She does this pretty much all day long nowadays so I figured I would get a little of it for you to see.   I think I may have done too much yoga when I was pregnant because she does the "downward facing dog" position a lot too.  I got that on another video clip, but it was a much longer clip and you probably can't really see from the angle the video was shot in.  So, for now--enjoy this little clip.


7 comments:

Missarrie said...

Miss Emily you seem to have the crawling almost mastered. Watch out Mom and Dad she is "on the move" now.

Others living miles away would probably agree that we cannot get enough pictures and videos of Miss Emily. Keep them coming; thank you for sharing.

Holly and Cory said...

She almost has it down. I am excited to see her tonight!

Sarah B. said...

Oh, so close and so cute. She seems so patient with it also..adorable.

Kristi said...

Go Emily Go!

Also...can you mess up Brian's hair and have him try and crawl on the ground...I swear they would look exactly the same.

Emily said...

How fun!

Lyonslove said...

She is doing it!! Way to go Em!!

Don said...

What a treat! This would be cool to see at home, but being so many thousands of miles away, it's all the more special. What a doll-baby!

It's funny...Kristi's right, she looks like Brian crawling around, but she really looks like you, too--the now you, not the baby you. I don't see so much of baby Jennifer in baby Emily, but I sure see "mother" Jennifer! Great movie.

I commented on your Tuesday post, too.