Sunday, July 20, 2008

Toys

My little punkin head loves everything that is not a toy.  I'm not kidding....mail, keys, shoes, remotes, wallets, her food containers, water bottles, cameras and phones!  I wish I could get some more pictures of her getting into these kinds of things, but the moment she hears the camera it's like she hears Rupaul's "Supermodel (work it girl)" in the background.  She turns directly to the camera and starts smiling---which then leads to crawling toward it to play with it.  Anyway---here's my cutie pie. 


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah..she's definitely a cutie pie. I think kids like those non-toy items cause they don't seem them as frequently.

She's adorable. I can't wait to hang out with her more this week!!!

Lyonslove said...

I think all kids are the same. Tanner love glasses. Take them off of me or Kipp, put them on himself, then back on us.