Saturday, August 9, 2008

The difference between men and women

Okay, I guess I can't lump everyone into such a general men vs. women subject, so I guess this is really the difference between me and my husband.  We have been to Home Depot 3 times in the past two days because we have decided to epoxy our garage floor and then we'll put some cabinets up.  Where is the difference? The difference is, I would ask how much it would be for someone to do it for me---Brian, he's determined to do it himself.  

You can only epoxy one side of the garage at one time, which is fine, but we had some SERIOUS oil spots in our garage from the previous owner.  So, we moved everything from one side of the garage to clean that side and once it dried we moved everything back to the other side and then cleaned that side.  We'll be doing one side of the epoxy tomorrow, wait 3 days, move everything back to the other side and then epoxy that side.  Geesh.  

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like how you said that Brian wanted to do it himself but then "we" moved all the stuff around.

I'm with you Jennifer...I'd hire someone!

christie walker said...

I would like to do it myself.
Matt would want to hire someone.