Sunday, August 3, 2008

OCF

Emily got to go to her first fair!  Aunt Kristi, Cousins Haley and Lexi, Grandma, Daddy and Mommy loaded up the car and headed to the Orange County Fair on Saturday.  Emily got to see lots of animals--including the pig races.  Once again she was a trooper!  Going to the fair was very spur of the moment so it affected her afternoon nap.  In other words, she chose to forfeit her nap.  So, after her morning nap, she didn't go to bed until after 9:00!  Here are some pictures of the fun! 

Emily with her friend the cow.  

Hmm....should I touch them?
Yeah, I'll try touching them...

Watching the goat eat his dinner

Aunt Kristi, Cousin Lexi, Grandma and Emily waiting for the pig races to begin
Brian trying a deep fried snickers for the first time.  My mom and I helped him eat it.  Not anything I will be craving any time soon...
Emily at the end of the night still ready to party!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she stayed awake! Looks like a wonderful day...and I just can't get over how beautiful she is.

Holly and Cory said...

Oh she is a Johnson now, she went to her first pig race! Next time for you guys the Johnson family reunion...haha

Lyonslove said...

We went on Thursday and had so much fun too!

Diane Davis said...

she really is a trooper! i was expecting the final picture to be in melt-down mode without her nap. i agree... she is a beautiful girl.

Linda said...

okay those pictures are too cute. If Emily ever wants to see cows for free---come visit us some time. Corona is still Cow-rona where we live.

Don said...

My girl's first OCF and I wasn't there. Sadness. But the pics are great. Not sure I'VE ever been to a pig race.