Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Picnic!

We joined the Fransz' for a lunch at the park on Sunday and had a great time.  Brian met Mike/Jessica a little more than 2 years ago while he was working in property management.  He came home from work one day and said that he met a really cool couple---they didn't end up leasing that day, but they decided to do so the following day---anyway, they got to talking and "one thing led to another" and we all became friends.  

There are a few people in my life who have really challenged me in my faith in ways that they don't even realize and Jessica is one of those people.  She has an AMAZING relationship with God and I often look at their relationship as one to aspire to.  She is so wise and gives great advice and encouragement.  I am truly blessed to have her in my life!  Mike is such a tremendous husband and father too.  We have so much fun with them!   

Taking pictures by ourselves...Emily didn't want to cooperate.  

Emily looked up, but I look kinda scary.

Mike, Jessica and Ella Fransz

Ella and Emily swinging----check out Emily's "grandma" smile.  She does that all of the time now!  

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My turn to stalk...so cute! I love Emily's "grandma" smile. So great to have those friends so close by, and to have the girls so close in age. Thanks for sharing!

johnsonandjohnson said...

Lots of Spam! Sorry Diane, Word Verification is back!

Kristi said...

CUTEEEE pics! What did you end up eating for lunch?

Don said...

I'm still waiting for my first spam comment. That's how far off the radar screen I am! :)

The pictures are great....two cuties, for sure! Emily sure loves to swing.

Missarrie said...

Looks like you had a great time. Sure do enjoy the pictures.

Lyn said...

Enjoyed the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love Emily's "grandma" smile-it's pretty cute. I am glad that you guys have couple friends with babies to hang out with! Hope you have a good weekend!

Linda said...

Grandma smile...hysterical! She is so adorable! Oh and thanks for your many words of encouragement about being back at work. It's helping me more than you'll ever know. :)

christie walker said...

Jennifer you look so great in these pictures!!!