Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks dad and Sarah!

As mentioned before...our daycare was closed this week, which meant I had to find someone to watch Emily every day last week.  Unfortunately, Brian and I each still had to take a day off because we couldn't find someone....but my dad and Sarah totally helped us out for 2 of the days!  (Sorry dad, I forgot to get pics of you with Em).  For those of you who don't know...Sarah's son Tanner is 19 months and she is 20 something weeks preggers with her second.  She was AWESOME with Emily.  We had a little time to play before I left and it was fun to watch Emily try to keep up with Tanner...



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh yes. Sarah has saved me on more than one day myself... Gotta love people who are blessed with the gift of helps and love kids! :o)