Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're home!

We just got back from an eight day cruise with Brian's family for Christmas.  There are many pictures to sort through, so I am sure I will have more up eventually.  I saw these three and just loved the beauty of my daughter and the ocean behind her.  These pictures were taken on the balcony of the "parental units" room.  All I know is that I am SO thankful for motion sickness patches!  I don't think there is anyway I would have been able to step foot on the deck without them.  I will try to have more pictures and stories up soon.  For now, enjoy these three!



6 comments:

Diane Davis said...

she is amazing. where did you go on the cruise?

discomommy said...

She looks adorable. I get sick on the pier on a windy day. I have no doubt I would vomit my way through a cruise. Glad the patches worked for you!

Heidi said...

Beautiful little Emily... Welcome home; hope you had a great time!

Kristi said...

i want to eat her up.

Lyn said...

So glad to see these pictures this morning. How cute she is! Looks like her hair grew while you were gone. Can't wait to see more pictures.

I love you - Happy New Year!

Don said...

I've missed that little cherub!!! Squeeze her good for Grandpa!!

Missed you and Brian too! Glad you're home safe.