Saturday, April 11, 2009

Second verse, same as the first

Easter Egg Hunt #2....

When I was at the mall playground this week, I got an invitation to a church Easter Festival on Good Friday.  It was so well planned out.  They had so much stuff for the kiddos to do.  We were having a GREAT start.  Emily actually wanted out of my arms to go explore---we were hopeful.  They made an announcement for an egg hunt in Emily's age group.  We got a spot in the waiting zone before the egg hunt began.  Emily was still in a good mood, BUT they kept making a "last minute call" so we were there for a good 10 minutes telling her she couldn't pass the line.  Oh dear....it started to go downhill....here are some pics....
Who needs a chair when you can sit on your diaper bag?  Please note the yellow rope keeping her away from the eggs.  
Once we got the clearance....she wasn't too interested in picking them up, but she watched me through her tears.  
ALL DONE!
Is it time to go home? 


3 comments:

Rostamizadeh Family said...

Oh my...I want a print of that last one!

Brazenlilly said...

"...a little bit louder and a lit bit worse" is how we always sung the rest of the tune that goes along with your title post. :) She sure LOOKS cute!

Missarrie said...

I cannot wait to do a scrapbook page of these. Adorable!