Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get all of the details...


Okay, So Brian and I headed up to the campsite on Friday night instead of Saturday morning as planned.  After the kids went to bed Friday night, Alisha was reading aloud some of the activities going on during the weekend.  So, Saturday morning comes, we feed the kids and we're deciding what we want to do for the day.  Alisha brings up the idea of going to the farmer's market.  I am in total camp mode and decide that I won't dress Emily just yet nor will I shower.  So, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, grabbed some jeans and headed outside.  I asked them if we should walk or drive and they all said drive, so we hopped in the car.  PEOPLE, I was TOTALLY expecting to go to the farmers market ON the campsite, but we drove right out the exit of the resort and went to the farmers market DOWNTOWN!  Totally embarrassed.  Oh well.  The picture below is exactly what Emily looked like right before sticking her in the car that morning.   

4 comments:

Lyn said...

and I think she looks cute as a button

Jerry said...

She looks great.... Where is your picture of that morning?

FRANSZTASTIC said...

love it jenn! sometimes you just gotta go, as is!

Linda said...

Funny---why can kids get away with that stuff?