Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Blues....

Today was a horrible day for my husband.....

Pro: He managed to make it through another round of job cuts.

Con: He "lost" a lot of his friends in the process.  HALF of his department is gone....people...HALF!  

He'll no longer get every other Friday off either---boo!  It was such a great day for Emily to have with her daddy.  Not to mention it saved us some money from daycare.  

Anyway, it's very bittersweet.  We are glad he has a job, but the cuts were so hard on us, I can only imagine how difficult it is for people that actually lost their job today.  

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm sorry to hear that Jen... I'm glad he made it through!

Linda said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there. The Lord will continue to provide.

Missarrie said...

Continually praying for both of you.

Erin said...

I'm so sorry you guys are in this weird season. I hope you are able to get into a new routine soon.

Kristi said...

I would be blue too. Thinking about you guys and very grateful Brian still has a job!!!