Saturday, June 27, 2009

FIRST HAIR CUT!!!

When Emily was born I did not expect to see so much hair on her precious little head.  She's 19 months now and we decided perhaps it was time for a little touch up.  You'll notice we didn't take too much length off---that was my decision.  I love her long hair---so I didn't want to see it drastically cut.  The lady was GREAT with Emily.  She was less than excited to be there.  The first five minutes in the chair were filled with great amount of screaming, but Dena didn't shudder, she kept trying to offer things to help her----Watching Elmo and eating a "nack" (snack) helped.  

First shot--Length was way longer in the back....






After the hair cut.  The lady even put this adorable flower in her hair.  At this point, Emily was sad that it was over...

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see her tomorrow. She looks so sweet.

Diane Davis said...

you don't have a baby anymore! i still think of you as having a baby, but she looks like a real kid now. :)

Missarrie said...

Thank you for memorializing this. She looks adorable with her new do. Although she was adorable before her new do. I see a new scrapbook page in the making.

Heidi said...

So cute!

Lyonslove said...

Tanner was 23 months when we cut his hair. We went to the same place and we were really happy. We have only given him 1 haircut because I love his long hair. I don't think we will ever cut Peyton's hair. Emily is such a doll.

Kristi said...

I don't know if it is the chair, or these pictures...but she reminds me a lot of Haley when she got her hair cut there...Seriously...I've never thought they had much resemblance until these pictures. I LOVE IT! And her hair looks darling! :)