Monday, October 12, 2009

Photos in review...

So, Emily got her fourth stomach virus in the middle of September. We had NO idea the flu was coming....if we did, I can assure you she wouldn't have had the chocolate chip cookie earlier that day! That's part of the lack of blogging. She was sick for three days and then the following weekend I got the same thing with a bronchitis bonus. Boo.
Auntie Alyse was just in town and was SO generous with her belongings with Emily. In the picture above, Emily is holding Alyse's camera and taking a picture of her baby. She says "Cheese" when she has the camera in her hand.
The camera also has an easy playback viewing of any pictures and video. Here is Emily viewing various videos that Auntie took throughout the weekend.
We all went to the pumpkin patch Saturday night. It was past Emily's bedtime when we got there so it wasn't the best experience, but I was very pleased we did get a family photo. Check out that huge stomach of mine! (The night before this photo was taken a man asked me when I was due, when I told him I had 4 months left, he was shocked he said I look like I would be due next month---as if I didn't feel huge already!)
Our little blue girl....the florescent lights were directly over the pile of pumpkins that Emily was checking out. I just love her sweet smile here...

8 comments:

Kristi said...

These are awesome pictureS! How fun!

Rostamizadeh Family said...

Ugh...you beat me to it (posting). I can't wait to share all my pictures and videos on our blog so she can watch her favorites whenever she wants. My time with Miss Em was truly a blessing and I am refreshed and rejuvenated! Love you all...

Linda said...

What an idiot that man was. Doesn't he know--you never say anything to a pregnant woman expect for how small she looks. geez---you do look just wonderful!

Brazenlilly said...

That is a GREAT family picture!

I keep saying I will never be surprised by the IDIOTIC things people say to pregnant people, and yet, here I am again getting all riled up at a stranger's insensitivity. We need to put out a PSA! You look great!

Lyn said...

I love these pictures. The family picture is BEAUTIFUL!! So glad you posted them.

The Parla Family said...

I love the picture with the chocolate chip cookie - makes me feel better seeing as how my child wakes up asking for coochies (cookies in his speak).

Erin said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!! And that sweet baby of your's, is growing into a gorgeous little girl. Thanks for the post, and the #1 rule of mom-blogging... DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE :-)

Don said...

I love the pictures, Jennifer!! I'll be posting them on Facebook in my Granddaughters album.

Can't believe she's nearly 2!! So precious!