Saturday, November 21, 2009

Precious moments..

I know I have blogged before about how special "night-night" time can be with Emily. She's been really good about going night-night ever since she was a baby. The process leading up to the "tuck in" has changed throughout the two years and I have to say that although I miss the snuggle time, singing and praying together has become more and more special.

Please don't judge me for seeing a pacifier in her mouth---I know she's getting older. She only "needs" it at bedtime and we're working on eliminating that too. Anyway, this is a very precious moment between the "three" of us since she demanded that we sing, "Yes, Jesus loves Kinley." Almost made me cry...



5 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

almost made me cry too! teared up in fact! way too sweet...she's going to make the best big sister! miss you guys!

Erin said...

So so sweet!!! (BTW...Abby still has her nighttime Nuk ;-)

Stephanie said...

1. No judgement here. Madeline is a great sleeper, and she needs her pacifier to sleep too. Whatever keeps her sleeping 12 hours a night is a blessing as far as I'm concerned! :)
2. That little song was so so sweet. I can't wait for madeline to be a big sister. (no, I'm not pregnant.)
3. I've never noticed before, but your voice when you talked sounded totally like kristi in this. If I had closed my eyes I would've though it was her!

Lyn said...

Sooooo sweet. I am one proud mom and grandma!

The Marshall Fam said...

I've been waiting to see this--so sweet!!