Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bloglogged--a mostly picture post

Carrots---First veggie---not a big fan

Eating Tofu with chopsticks on daddy's birthday


Birthday Boy!
Joe, Alisha and Brian all turn 30 within a few months of each other and we took an impromptu cruise together.
Ensenada Mexico

Probably not the most flattering picture, but I had so much fun on this slide.
Love her!
I'm sure they'll hate me for posting this picture, but they look like a cruise ad
My groom and me.
Palm Desert
Grandma and Grandpa with all of the girlies

Kinley loved the pool and Grandma/Grandpa loved Kinley!




Papa Johnson's visit with Kinley for the first time. She loved the snuggles!

4 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

Great pictures! You look awesome--love your hair that length!

Lyn said...

Loved all the pictures!

Kristi said...

Oh, those pictures are awesome! And yes, I'm ready to book a cruise! :) You know I love me a waterslide. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love the pictures. I wish my life could be like that every day!