Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kinley 6 Months

This post is a bit late, but my baby girl is indeed 6 months old! I took her to the doctor for her check up and she was 15.5 pounds. He's very pleased with her overall growth pattern. She was cooing, smiling and giggling at him....well, until the shots :(

She still is not a huge fan of sleep. I'm talking about 30-45 minute naps and still waking 2-3 times at night. I'm exhausted (which probably helps explain the lack of blogposts, she just doesn't give me any time to update).

She's cut two teeth and they are growing more every day. I'm thinking she's already working on some more because she's drooling like crazy.

How can you not love this little girl? She's so sweet. She smiles SO often, too bad neither one of these shots show her sweet grin.


2 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

Can't wait to meet the little cutie...someday! LOVE the pic of the girls sitting together!

Lyn said...

I love Kinley and her big sister!