Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Answered Prayer

I took the camera to daycare today to take a video of Emily playing in her little walker, but silly me, I filmed it vertically instead of horizontally, so therefore, it would be a little hard to watch it on the blog.  I'll have to take it again another day.  Anyway, while I was filming her playing, I couldn't help but find contentment with Emily going to Linda's house everyday.  She helped me get all kinds of smiles and coos out of Emily.  She truly cares for my little girl and that makes me so happy.  Some of you may know how much thought, prayer, worry and tears went into choosing a daycare facility.  In fact, on April 26, 2007, I received this from my dad, " I know you're praying about all of this.  Now you need to "write a check" on your faith account---even though you don't really know how much you have in that "bank."  Do the things you can do--research, visit centers and in-home situations, etc..all the while praying and depositing more "funds" in the faith account.  It's so good to know that God is bigger than this problem, AND He's sensitive to the worry and fear you feel about it...I just know that as you trust God to work through this with you (and ahead of you), it will work out in a way that is best for you and "Junior."  I love that I saved this email because it just proves to me how good God truly is.  He completely took care of this situation for us.  No, it doesn't make it easy for me to go to work, but to know she is in good care makes it easier...

4 comments:

HB Grandma said...

Your daddy is pretty amazing, isn't he? He sure gave you some good advice. And thanks for sharing the picture of Linda. It's nice to see who is taking care of our little girl every day. 'Love you. . .Mom

Kristi said...

That's awesome. It's funny, she's not at all what I pictured. It's good to see a pic of her! So glad you are happy!

Rachel said...

I just can't get over how incredibly cute Emily is!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found someone you are happy with..it's not easy.