Sunday, January 11, 2009

First visit to Sea World

Southern California's weather is amazing to me.  You'll just never know what weather you are going to have from day to day.  It was SO sunny on Saturday that we decided to go to Sea World.  The Parlas headed out there with us and we had a great time!  Here are some pictures of the fun.  

Emily and Oliver in the "bay of play"

The fam waiting to watch the dolphins---can you see the excitement in Emily's face?  It got MUCH worse---Brian had to leave with her before it was over. 
The underwater view of a beluga whale
An ice wall on the way to the underwater viewing.  I think that might be Emily's only exposure to ice or snow in the near future!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Okay your littel mini me...is so adorable. I just love seeing photos of her. She looks like such a little character.

Linda said...

oh great...I misspelled little. Good grief.---Just another reminder to slow down. If only I would take these reminders seriously.

Kristi said...

We can't wait to go with you!!!!

Heidi said...

Soo cute. I especially love the picture of her in front of the window with the beluga whale. Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm really trying to enjoy reading your blog lately, but if you keep posting all these pictures of you in the sunshine, I may have to unsubscribe. We are very GRAY here. I need me some vitamin D in a bad way, and its not coming through the computer screen!!! OK, all that said, thanks for the pics. Looks like a wonderful time :-)

Don said...

I love these pics too....like Heidi, I think the Beluga shot is gorgeous. Love that blue! Love that little girl!