Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How sweet is this?

I mean, seriously, how sweet?  Emily was over the pasta/broccoli we were having for lunch so I decided to have her finish the yogurt that she had left over from breakfast.  Bummer for me, she started eating lunch before we did because she just couldn't wait any longer, so that meant that she needed the yogurt right when I would be sitting down to eat my lunch.  "Auntie Jen, can I feed Emily?" (the sweetest question to my ear at that exact moment, so I said....YES!)  She did a great job.  This was the first time she has ever fed Emily (at least to my knowledge).  SO sweet!

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

That is sweet...and what a cute picture to prove it. I love that they get to grow up so close to each other, fun.

Lyn said...

What a great picture! I love the look on Haley's face - so full of love and realization of how important her job is at the moment, and little Emily just trusting her cousin for her nourishment. So sweet. I'm the luckiest grandma!!

Kristi said...

Oh, you have no idea how much they love Cousin Ems.

Haley wants you to know she will feed her ANY TIME!

Don said...

It was neat to be able to see it in person!! Does a grandpa's heart good!