Saturday, March 28, 2009

Easter Bunny

My mom had the idea of taking all three grandchildren to see the Easter Bunny today.  I needed to go in the morning---figuring that it would give us the best opportunity for a "happy" Emily.  

Well, it's Saturday and we have needed to do some cleaning.  Brian was cleaning our bathroom floor so it was pretty slippery.  Emily decided to go full speed ahead.  SPLAT.  She fell face first on our bathroom tile.  Tears were involved.  To my dismay, blood was involved.  Oh, my precious girl busted her lip AGAIN.  This time it wasn't just the lip, but blood was draining from her nose.  It was nasty.  Poor girl.  

The bleeding stops, but she is now in a very FRAGILE state.  We decided to continue with the Easter Bunny picture opportunity, so we got her dressed.  She looked adorable.  We got to the bunny's house and she was still okay.  BUT....I tried to sit her with Haley first and that didn't work out so well.  We scurried Haley and Lexi from the bunny so that Emily could have some alone time.  Here is the result....
I didn't want to post the picture of the three of them yet....so that I didn't "leak" the images of Haley and Lexi from any other bloggers that might like to do that.  :)

10 comments:

Diane Davis said...

Hey! This reminds me of your christmas card picture that is still hanging on the inside of my front door! :)

Brazenlilly said...

Ya know, we'll all remember this picture! If she was happy and smiling, we probably would have forgotten it soon after viewing. She's still a cutie!

Rachel said...

I'm seeing a trend here!

Erin said...

She is so sweet. Its hard to see that picture, since the girls are fairly close in age, and not get sad. So sweet!

Lyonslove said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the fall. Poor thing. That picture reminds me of your Christmas Card.

Missarrie said...

Poor little Em; grandma send hugs and kisses. This picture for sure is another keeper!

The Marshall Fam said...

So funny! I don't blame her, though...there's something a little strange about giant animals that want to take a picture with you!

Tabatha said...

Hehehe! She is still so cute, even screaming her head off. These pictures will come in handy one day when she is older =)

FRANSZTASTIC said...

absolutely priceless...these are going to make great wedding pics for the slideshow someday!

Dawn Coleman said...

A perfect match for the Christmas card!! :-)