Monday, April 19, 2010

Emily-isms

Brian uses listerine religiously. I don't use it as often. Emily has apparently noticed this because when I used it the other morning she yells, "HEY! That's Daddy's drink!"

I walked into the living room this morning after changing Kinley's diaper. Emily was sitting in the spot I sit on the couch to nurse Kinley. Her shirt is up, her doll is on her belly and she says "time for the other side."

Whenever Emily sees a plane she'll either say, "Daddy, San Fa-crisco" (From Brian going on a business trip the weekend before Kinley was born) or "PAPA! nenaplolis (from my dad's recent trip to Indianapolis)

When Kinley is crying, "It's okay Kinley bear, it's okay."

When we go to a store and she sees clothes she'll pick them up and say, "Mommy this is pretty cute."

Her poor toys are very tired they're always being put to bed because they are tired. When she puts them down, she's often repeating what we say to her at night, "Sleep well honey, I love you." A lot of the time she'll even sing them "Jesus Loves Me" to calm them down.

If her toys aren't in bed they are in time out...they certainly misbehave a lot throughout the day.


3 comments:

Don said...

Hahaha....what a precious (and precocious) kiddo! This is such a fun time in their development! Love her to pieces!

Lyn said...

Too cute! I'm glad you posted these so you don't forget them. I love the one about Daddy's drink.

Emily said...

So cute! I LOVE your kids and I haven't even met them!