Thursday, April 22, 2010

Precious Moments

My maternity leave is coming to a close faster than I can appreciate. In just two short weeks I'll be back at work. These pictures were taken from my phone camera so the quality isn't great, but this is what I will miss when I go back to work.

Emily gets into just about everything while I'm nursing. She's learned that there isn't much I can do when I'm sitting in "my spot" nursing Kinley. This particular moment made me laugh because she put a pair of my socks on and they were up past her calves, but by the time I got the picture they had fallen down quite a bit. She was dancing around singing, "I'm wearing mommy's socks, I'm wearing mommy's socks." It got a good chuckle out of me.
My view most mornings..... I try to load up the kiddos in the double stroller and go for a walk for at least an hour so Kinley gets an hour nap in during the morning. I look forward to when she can sit up in the stroller because I feel kinda funny pushing the princess around.
Do I need to add much to this picture caption? I live for these precious smiles. They make up for the hours of cries she gives me each day.

2 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

so precious jenn...i LOVE your post and seeing it thru your "eyes"...these are the moments that you will cherish and hold onto as you head back to work...but summer is JUST around the corner & you will have these moments again, not to mention every early morning, late afternoon and evening too!

Kristi said...

oh my gosh...that picture of Kinley is the BEST!!!!