Monday, February 23, 2009

salt, poop....WHAT???

Brian, Emily and I headed over to our friends house last night for dinner.  They don't have kids just yet, but they were so good with Emily.  Again, Emily LOVES to explore and so she made herself at home next to their pantry.  We were sitting around the table eating dessert when Brian takes a quick peek over in Emily's direction.  His exact words, "You did not just do that!"  I was nervous, did she just open the salt and poor it everywhere, did she smear her poop on the walls?  what, what was it?  I peek around the corner and see our little girl stacking their pantry items.  She has not done this at home....maybe a lego on top of another, but certainly not anything tall.  She did this all on her own.  I was so excited, I grabbed my camera for some quick shots.  


8 comments:

VikingMom said...

So cute! The happy look on her face says it all. On an even brighter note...you now know that she has enough life skills to work as a stock clerk at the grocery store. :)

Sarah B. said...

How cute is she and her little smile. She looks so much older in that second picture like she is all "Mom, look what I can do."

Jen said...

First I have to tell you that your title surely caught me off guard. I just had no idea what I was about to read! hah Your little one is just adorable!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

you have a brilliant little girl on your hands! so fun!

Don said...

Well, I always wanted to be an architect as a kid...I think she may have the natural aptitude to really pull it off. She definitely has "busy hands."

Missarrie said...

How precious! That smile is a winner!

The Marshall Fam said...

Who needs toys when you have a pantry?

Tabatha said...

So talented!!