Saturday, November 8, 2008

My toddler!

My little girl will be 1 on Monday!  I can't believe how fast this year went!  This morning we had her first birthday party and had so much fun with family and friends.  It was a birthday party I am sure we won't forget.  We had to have it in our garage because we don't have space in the house and it got pretty warm.  It's NOVEMBER people!  There's no reason that I should be wearing shorts!  All of the kids went to the park for some energy burning fun.  Since we had a minnie mouse theme, we ordered some pizza (you know, because mice like cheese) and had some salad and, of course, CUPCAKES!  They were not a huge hit with Emily, but she at least played with it for a bit.  Here are some pics from the day.  






11 comments:

christie walker said...

SO cute! I LOVE the cupcakes!!! My invite must have gotten lost in the mail. ;) (j/k) Looks like you had a great party. I can't believe Emily is 1 year old!!

johnsonandjohnson said...

christie....we talked about the invite. I am bummed you work Saturdays. The cupcakes are tasty. I have some left over... Want one? They aren't the began kind though

VikingMom said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I'm sorry that we couldn't make it, but our ever changing life/schedule prevented it. Someday she'll like cupcakes...we can only hope!

christie walker said...

oh yes how my memory sucks! I do remember! Yea Saturdays are rarely good for me :(

Brazenlilly said...

Hooray, Emily! How fun. (Only Jennifer and Brian's garage would look cleaner and whiter than my kitchen.) What a sweet little girl she is!

The Marshall Fam said...

Yay! I was hoping you would get pictures up right away...wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Emily!

Heidi said...

It looks like you had a fantastic party! Sorry we missed it - a lot going on right now. I hope you a good time. Happy Birthday little Miss E!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Emily! It looks like a wonderful party, and I LOVE the theme! I have to say, I am a little jealous of the weather you're having (I know some change would be nice). What a precious little girl and family. Can't wait to hear about the next year!!!

Missarrie said...

Happy Birthday Princess Emily! Looks like Mom and Dad had a great celebration for you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Who knew that a garage could be such a great birthday party venue! It looks wonderful!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

we had such a fun time at emily's bday party! the cupcakes were so yummy, but even better was watching her eat one!