Monday, March 29, 2010

Family visits

Emily and Kinley had lots of family visits this past week. She got a visit from Grandma JoJo, Auntie Alyse and Grandma Wolf. Emily loved having someone else besides me in the house. I think the names "auntie lease" and "mommy" might be tied for the number of times used while Auntie was here.


Grandma JoJo, Emily and Kinley
Gma JoJo bought this book for Emily and they read it immediately
Grandma Wolf holding Kinley for the first time
Auntie Alyse brought a book with her too and of course, they read it right away as well

PB and J moustache...
Grandma Wolf and Emily making lizard faces
Book time before naptime...Grandma Wolf bought a book for every week that I was pregnant with Emily. This book was from that collection...

3 comments:

Rostamizadeh Family said...

Being an auntie is the best job EVER! I wish that I could do it full time.

Missarrie said...

Being a grandma is the best job EVER TOO! I also wish that I could do it full time. Thank you for allowing us to stay with you all.

Lyn said...

So glad Sally, Alyse, and Marie were able to visit. We are so blessed to have Emily & Kinley close to use, and I'm always thrilled when their other aunts, uncles, and grandparents get to visit.