Friday, March 5, 2010

First family of four photo

I'm quite embarrassed to admit that we didn't take a family of four photo until ONE MONTH after Kinley was born. Truth be told, I wasn't thinking of taking a photo on this day either....and I didn't! We were at a birthday party for our friend who turned one and his mom was taking pictures---I asked her to forward the picture because along with diapers, I forgot my camera at home! So, it isn't the best picture of any of us (especially since you can't see Kinley at all---and don't even get me started on how I feel like I look in it), but it's our first picture as the four of us and because of that, I love it.

P.S. Emily's shirt says "smile" so I guess she figured she would let the shirt do the hard work. She obviously didn't think she needed to do it.

No comments: