Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love my stripes, but not as much as I love my girls

I have always liked striped shirts, I have no idea why. In fact, I had quite a few horizontal striped sweaters and shirts in maternity clothes and people would make remarks about how the horizontal stripes certainly didn't help my pregnant stomach situation. wow. thanks. Anywho....On Sunday, I got Kinley dressed and then I got dressed and realized it was going to be a picture day because without thinking about it I dressed us both in stripes.

Emily got jealous of Kinley and me in our photo shoot so I wanted to get her in the pictures as well, but as you can see by the look on her face, she wasn't as interested as she was acting. (Please note the stripes on her sleeves!)


2 comments:

Lyn said...

Hello, Jennifer, Emily, and Kinley. I love you AND your stripes. Beautiful pictures!

Judi said...

cute pics!