Saturday, April 5, 2008

Love and Hate Relationship

So, I love me some In N Out---problem is I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I love to have it Animal Style, which is of course, double the sauce.  Problem is, I am allergic to eggs.  I can't really eat anything with egg as the main ingredient without paying for it later.  I do NOT eat mayonnaise---except the sauce at In N Out.  So, I know that if I eat there---I WILL be sick for the rest of the day---that's the hate part.  So, I love In N Out, I hate the effects of the sauce, and I love Emetrol---and by "love" I mean, it allows me to stay vertical.  Just thought I would share...

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the new family pic at the top of your blog!

Kristi said...

um...can you try it without the sauce?

Alicia said...

Maybe "animal style" isn't the best idea, lady! You're hilarious!

Lovin' the new picture at the top. What an adorable family.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I told Hannah that once I turn 29 (this year is 27) I no longer get any older until she catches up to me. Then we can age together. She was just fine with the idea. She agreed and you better believe I'll remind her of it every year!

Lyn said...

I like the new picture at the top, too! Oh yes, and I love Emily's little shirt!