Sunday, April 6, 2008

Space Mountain makes me smile

So, Brian and I decided to take Emily to Disneyland after church today.  My mom and dad met us up there a couple hours later and my dad offered to watch Emily so that we could ride a ride together.  So, Brian, my mom and me all endured the 45 minute wait for Space Mountain and I gotta tell you it was worth it!  I haven't been on that ride for over a year because of being preggers and all.  It made me chuckle all the way through it.  Thanks Dad!  I really needed that!

3 comments:

Don said...

Any time, Sweetheart!!

Miss Emily and I had a good time strolling the park together!

Dad

Alicia said...

That's my favorite ride at Disneyland. We went over Christmas and Gabe's mom watched the girls for us so Gabe and I could enjoy the ride togther.
So fun!!

You guys must have season passes. You sure go to D-Land a lot!

Dawn Coleman said...

Hey guys! I like your new blog format! Do you still have your old one up too or did you make a complete switch? Looking forward to dinner sometime soon! - Dawn :-)