Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break day 2

Today was bit of a show and tell day---I took Emily down to my mom's work.  A grandma loves to show off her grandbaby and show off she did!  I can't even begin to tell you who everyone was, but Emily was greeted by lots and lots of smiling faces.  She was a good sport.  It was her nap time and she was certainly tired, but didn't break out into any of her deafening screams, so that is always good.  

After visiting with Grandma---Emily and I went to see Jessica.  Jessica is a good friend of mine who is expecting a little girl, Ella TODAY!  We're praying that she comes soon.  I know that Emily and Ella will be good friends!  

Tonight we are taking Auntie Holly out for her birthday dinner.  Lots of things to do!  

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Grandma sure enjoyed your visit today. Thanks for coming! And I hope little Ella arrives soon!