Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break day 1

I am on spring break this week and I certainly need a break after the month of March!  I loved my day with Emily today.  It was so sweet!  Auntie Kristi came over and brought cousin Lexi to play with Emily.  Emily was taking her nap when they got there so it was more like I got to play with Lexi.  Lexi has used a "night-night" as her pacifier since she was a baby.  So, anytime she hears another baby cry, she thinks they need their night-night.  Emily woke up a couple of times crying during her nap and Lexi was quick to go to the door with a night-night.  It was time for Emily to wake up from her nap so I asked Lexi if she wanted to help me wake her up.  I took this video and wanted to share it with you.  Lexi is so sweet to her little cousin. (I don't know why it is showing up all black, but press the play button and it will show.)

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Soooo sweet!!

Kristi said...

So much fun!!! It's so precious to know how much her night-night means to her and to want to share it with Emily! Let's do it again soon!

Alicia said...

Happy Spring Break! Looks like the week is off to a great start!

Rostamizadeh Family said...

I shouldn't have watched this! I was so excited to hear her voice and see her again, but the minute she started moving and that little whine came out, I cried. I miss her so much.

The Marshall Fam said...

How cute--what a good cousin!

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! Too cute for words!!! What a sweet cousin.

-Stacey