Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IT'S APRIL!!!



I have never been so excited to be in the month of April in all of my life!  March 2008, not my most favorite month.  I can't believe how much work I have done at home and at work!  I am pooped, but hey, IT'S APRIL!!!!! 
 
We moved into our new place on Saturday.  Well, I guess technically we started on Friday.  We moved our kitchen in Friday night to help with the time.  I am so glad that we moved because I was really starting to feel like the I Love Lucy episode where Lucy and Ricky have to move into Fred and Ethel's place.  I remember watching that episode as a kid thinking it would be fun to have a maze of boxes to walk through---yeah, not so much fun in real life!  So, I'll have pictures eventually, but right now it's just too messy with boxes and things all over the place.  Special shout out to Benjamin, Alyse, Marie, Shannon, Holly, Cory and my mom and dad for helping us move on Saturday.  We truly could not have done it without you guys!  

My big work night was last night.  I worked on planning the event for about 2 months.  It was nice to see approximately 1,000 people come to the evening that I was in charge of.  I worked a 13 hour day yesterday, which was horrible because I barely got to see Emily, but IT'S APRIL!!!

These pictures are random Emily photos that we took last week, but I thought I would add some pics since it has been awhile

7 comments:

Kristi said...

those pics are so so cute. i'm glad last night went well for you! YEAH! you can breathe.

Judi said...

I enjoy seeing Emily in pictures and videos. Congratulations on your event going well! Love and hugs, Aunt Judi

Alicia said...

April is here!!! I'm so happy for you being done with your event and being in your new home! Congratulations!
Now go have a nice relaxing weekend with the fam.

Mimee said...

Thanks for the pictures; it is not the same as seeing her in person, thank you for allowing us to have her during our stay! Auntie Alyse and Grandma Wolf sure got to spoil her. I hope that her day-care provider, Linda, did not have too much trouble on Monday.

Congratulations on you event being a big hit.

Now take a moment; take a deep breath; and breath in the sweet smell of APRIL. I always think that April is God's way of reminding us of "new beginnings" "new growth" and "new life".

IT'S APRIL! ENJOY LIFE

The Marshall Fam said...

Woohoo--March is over! I know how crazy busy it was last year without moving and a baby, so I admire you for staying sane this year with the added stress. Emily is so adorable! I think Patrick is finally better, so we need to hang out soon.

Lyonslove said...

She is so cute! We can't wait to see your new place!

christie walker said...

Emily is so cute!