Thursday, April 10, 2008

Next time you are in Japan

Look for pictures of Emily!  For my 4th day of spring break, Brian took the day off of work and we headed to Disneyland and met up with Kristi and the girls.  We had a great day of fun.  It was VERY crowded today so we just relaxed as much as we could there---including an ice cream treat.  While we were in line to order our ice cream, a couple of ladies from Japan start peeking in our stroller and are staring at Emily and talking about her.  Next thing I know, they are taking out their cameras and taking pictures of her.  I didn't really know how to react so I just made sure that they had the right lighting--i kid.  We did chuckle once they left.  Quite strange.

Haley was very concerned about Emily being lonely.  She spent the majority of the day helping us walk her through the park.  

Waiting for the parade

 Trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time with a happy look wasn't going to happen---so, here we all are---minus Kristi taking the photo.  



4 comments:

Lyn said...

Love the pictures - wish I could have been there to watch the Japanese ladies! Sounds like it was a fun day!

What does Spring Break Day 5 hold? Whatever it is, hope it's a good one!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish we could come down and meet her. Jason and I just need to plan a trip down later this year. If we do it may be in the late summer or early fall.

I do enjoy your posts and pictures tho- thanks for doing them!

-Joy

Judi said...

I have enjoyed your spring break pictures. It's fun for me to get to watch the changes in Emily from 2200 miles away. Thank you for getting all these new pictures on the blog. Love the new pic of the family at the top of the page. Love and Hugs...

Alicia said...

I'm thinking Emily might grow up assuming Disneyland is her second home.
Glad you had a fun day! And as far as the picture-taking-tourists - I guess take it as a compliment, she is beautiful, after all!