Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quick update

I realized the other day when looking at Emily's grandma wolf's blog that I need to update some pictures.  I will be doing that soon.  Brian and I have both had really crazy work weeks....lots of late nights between the two of us, so by the time we both get home, we just want to hang out as a fam.  We are truly blessed that we have such an understanding caretaker of Emily.  Linda loves our little girl and we just realized that Emily LOVES her too.  Emily is going through a bit of separation anxiety.  She doesn't like us to leave the room or she cries.  It doesn't matter if I am sitting right next to Emily, if Brian gets up, she is crying and vice versa.  I guess she also does that with Linda too.  Linda has lots of kids at her home, so she also has helpers that come in daily.  If Linda enters the room and then leaves while they are changing her diaper, she starts crying because she wants Linda with her.  Emily is extremely social.  She will pass up on a nap if that means she gets to hang out with other people.  It's fascinating.  

Emily now has 2 teeth on the bottom and I think she might be working on one on the top.  She isn't very happy when they are coming in.  Thankfully, she is more cranky during the day than the night.  So, she has still been sleeping pretty well.  

Anyway, that is the quick update for now, like I said, I will try to post some pictures soon!  

1 comment:

Missarrie said...

I look forward to any new pictures that you post! Great grandpa Wolf loves to look at all our blogs and especially enjoys the pictures. He is amazed with the technology.