Sunday, June 29, 2008

Second Honeymoon


Okay, it isn't really a second honeymoon, but we're looking forward to revisiting Walt Disney World---it's been almost 5 years.  So much has changed for the 2 of us, or should I say 3?  I was looking at pictures from our Honeymoon and for some reason our computer is saying that the pictures I wanted to post are "corrupt" (no, not that kind of corrupt) so here are just a few pictures from our honeymoon.  

My sister and I stood in this same tunnel when we were kids, so when I saw it, I made sure that we got a picture taken there too. 
MGM Grand
Magic Kingdom
Epcot--I can already taste the chips and salsa we'll be having on Friday. 
Timpano's!  This was our favorite restaurant while we were in Florida.  It isn't in one of the parks, but it is in Orlando.  Brian and I are going to have dinner there on Saturday night!  My parents are taking care of the kiddo and I am so excited.  We have only been out about 4 times by ourselves since Emily was born, so it will be nice to get to go back to "our" restaurant.  I hope it is as good this time as it was when we went there before!  

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Loved this entry - Can't wait to go on your "second honeymoon" with you!

Kristi said...

AZZZZ yeah...

Anonymous said...

you know you can call me up and I will babysit for you sometimes. So you and Brian can go out more than 4 times by yourself in 8 months. And I am excited for your trip have fun!

Rachel said...

I hope you have a good flight out and a wonderful trip! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip- I wish I could go too! We're ready for a 3rd honeymoon - we already sorta had a 2nd one.

if only money was easier to come by.

Lyonslove said...

Have so much fun. I can't wait to see the pictures of this trip!

Lyonslove said...

How do you look even Hotter after having a baby? I hope you are having fun. We need a play date as soon as you come home!!