Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Megan and I worked together for a year and a half.    I can tell you that in that year and a half I found a friend that accepts me exactly where I am.  I'll never forget the day that I told Megan that I was pregnant---her genuine excitement was so sweet.  You see, Megan and I both struggled with getting pregnant and she was THRILLED when I told her.  You can imagine how incredibly excited I was to learn she was pregnant 5 weeks behind me.  We bonded in such a special way.  We went to the same doctor, we worked at the same place---we were living somewhat parallel lives.  Megan and her family left for Colorado today.  I said goodbye to her yesterday and it was so hard.  She is truly a special friend.  I already miss her so much!   Here is a pic of Megan/Patrick and me and Emily about 2 weeks ago.  

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So sad you had to say goodbye to Megan. She is such a sweet girl. Just keep in touch as much as possible and she will always remain that special friend! Hang in there...