Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So you think you can dance

So, is Cat Deeley pregnant?  If she isn't this is horrible of me, but she looks like she is carrying a little ball on her belly.  She kept holding her tummy too.  Did anyone else notice? 

***UPDATE***
Okay, so I am watching the show right now and she isn't holding her stomach at all like last week.  In fact, I think someone told her not to touch her belly because she keeps holding her hands in a a fist.  The black dress is tight and doesn't show a "ball" like last week's dress did.  So, I think I might be wrong in the pregnancy thing, but I have found that I am not the only one who thought that.  After I posted it, I googled about Cat Deeley and apparently a lot of people were asking the same question.  

6 comments:

Don said...

Not sure about her being p.g., but that Dan guy (judge) looks like Joe! Especially tonight he did.

Billy said...

I don't think she is. . .

I will watch more closely next week, hopefully Laurel will not mind.

I liked Twitchington last night.

VikingMom said...

Well...we definitely couldn't tell last night. Her dress was all ruffles and gave her no shape. She's not helping us out at all!

Kristi said...

i say no.

but if her and ryan s. procreated, they would have some seriously cute kids that would come out with a microphone commentating their births....

this is "so you think you can deliver"

Anonymous said...

i didn't notice, but now I'm going to have to pay attention.

i love so you think you can dance- ut she cracks me up!
~Joy

Lyonslove said...

If she is pregnant then I am a cow!

We love your house! Thank you for having us over we loved it! We can't wait for some pool parties this summer!!